3m Long, 87mm Plain Galvanised Steel Downpipe
- Manufactured with Roofart's double stiffening technology for better rigidity and strength
- Socketed one end only to allow for connection to other downpipe, no connectors required on a socketed to plain end
- 87mm diameter pipe is compatible with other steel downpipes of the same size, please ask for more info
- Can be connected into drainage gully or to a downpipe shoe at the bottom of pipe.
- 1m long intermediate pipes also available to extend longer runs of downpipe or to be used to create swan-neck.
Important - Plain galvanised steel products should be stored in the dry prior to installation. Storing in wet conditions whilst gutters or downpipes are stacked together can cause material to dull down quicker and more irregularly and in some cases 'white rust' will form where material are in contact with each other.
Dimensions (See drawing):
- Dim A - 87mm
- Dim B - 86mm
- Dim C - 3000mm
- Dim D - 50mm
- Dim E - 45 degree